2018/09/02 Microsoft Cloud Solutions 1581 visit(s)
Software as a service (SaaS) is an alternative to the standard software installation in the business environment (traditional model) where a user has to build the server, install the application and configure it.
In other words, Software as a Service (SaaS) is the transparent delivery of applications and software to end users, with the underlying infrastructure and operating system fully managed by the provider. In SaaS, you do not pay for the software itself. Instead, it works like a rental. You can use the platform for a period of time and only pay for the software that they are using.
To help Saudi organizations understand why they should choose SaaS solutions over traditional software, we have summarized the following advantages of using SaaS solutions:
1. SaaS Solutions Are Affordable
Unlike traditional software, SaaS (like Office 365, Microsoft 365, Microsoft EMS, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cloud PC Backup, Fotopia, and others…) is usually sold on a subscription basis that includes upgrades, maintenance and – when it comes to ctelecoms – excellent customer support. SaaS subscription models operate on a monthly / yearly subscription basis and hence there are no large up-front costs.
2. Faster Deployment
With SaaS solutions, all you need is a web browser and internet access, and you're ready to go. Whereas traditional software can take weeks or even months to deploy, SaaS solutions don't require any software to be installed and so you are able to access your new software immediately.
3. No Infrastructure Required
When delivering business applications via SaaS, the complexity of the underlying IT infrastructure is all handled by Ctelecoms, your Saudi SaaS solutions vendor. Our customers do not need to worry about the maintenance of hardware, or which operating system version supports which database – Ctelecoms will take care of all of this for you, so you don't have to.
4. Seamless Upgrades
Ctelecoms will manage all your software updates and upgrades for you, eliminating the need to install or download patches. At any one time, you can be assured that you will always have the most up to date software whether manually or automatically – without any downtime.
5. Guaranteed Levels of Service
With most traditional software, you are not given a guarantee on how well it will perform, with SaaS you are. At Ctelecoms for instance, we guarantee your applications will be available 99.9% of the time. We partner with global market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, and Veeam to ensure that.
6. Backups and Data Recovery all done for you
If you are familiar with traditional software, you will know that unless a costly automated solution has been implemented, the process of backing up your data on a weekly basis can be laborious at the best of times. Our Backup and disaster recovery solutions eradicate this painstaking task, instigating automatic, super-fast backups with or without user intervention and thus ensuring the integrity of your data.
7. Work From Anywhere
As long as there is an internet connection, our SaaS solutions can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Your employees are able to access their data and work more efficiently from anywhere, making life easier for home-workers or for those people that work across multiple sites – and multiple locations.
8. Security Guaranteed
In many instances, an organizations’ business information is more secure in a SaaS solution, than in traditional software. At Ctelecoms for instance, we make sure all your cyber as well as physical security requirements are handled by giving you the best, most up to date security solution for your entire network, including emails, IT infrastructure, and devices.
9. Easier Adoption of Modern Technology
As SaaS solutions are delivered over the internet, there is virtually no learning curve involved with adopting a new solution as employees tend to already be used to working on the internet.
10. Excellent IT Support
At Store.Ctelecoms.Sa you will get excellent support as well as implementation services for any of our solutions, so you never have to worry about any technical matters.
As a top SaaS solutions provider in KSA with exceptional IT expertise in planning and implementing the best cloud as well as on-premises IT solutions in Saudi Arabia, Ctelecoms empowers businesses of all sizes and industries in Saudi Arabia with the most affordable, powerful and scalable SaaS solutions available in the market. Our SaaS solutions have been delivering outstanding advantages for all our clients across the kingdom, these advantages include:
• Enabling Saudi businesses to invest in enabling applications without upfront capital
• Rapid implementation of the solution without affecting the continuity of your business.
• Removing the need for internal resourcing, support and management of on-premise software
• Our Pay-as-you-go model removes barriers to implementation and underpins agility and responsiveness.
• Software options can be kept more easily to align with your operational needs
• Users always have access to the very latest version
• Encouraging more positive adoption and greater returns from using the right tools to drive productivity, improve agility, empower collaboration, and reduce time spent on tasks.
• Facilitated customization, integration and connectivity of different systems.
• Creating a more mobile and productive workforce thanks to SaaS’s ‘work anywhere’ characteristics
• Level the playing field for smaller organisations who can now take advantage of enterprise applications
• Drive down Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)