2023/08/19 Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions 149 visit(s) 5 min to read
Statistics show that 78% of organizations have suffered a data breach in the past two years and the loss of information can have a significant effect on the future of their businesses.
Today, thousands of businesses across the world are using Microsoft 365 services but many of them don’t have their data backed up!! There is a widespread assumption that because their data is stored within the application, Microsoft is responsible for this data being retrievable. The truth is that your data is not protected against potential data loss if it is not backed up separately. Losing this information could have catastrophic consequences. Suppose a company has lost its financial statements or valuable customer information! This can lead to financial losses, legal issues, and damage to the company's reputation. Right?
Cloud disaster recovery can help your organization minimize downtime and data loss to ensure business continuity, and lower disaster recovery costs.
data is a major part of our lives, and the ability to recover lost or inaccessible data is crucial in today's world. Investing in data recovery solutions is a smart move that can help protect your valuable information and minimize the impact of data loss.
Bactopus SaaS solution powered by Veeam is your perfect choice for a secure future. We can solve your data protection challenges and limitations for Microsoft 365.
With hard work comes great achievements
From this perspective and after three years of hard work, our team was able to come up with a creative idea that made us the first and only Veeam Partner in Saudi Arabia and the middle east to achieve platinum partnership level. We were able to do something that would make a change for us as a company and for our clients and Saudi businesses a new solution (Bactopus) to all your Microsoft 365 data recovery and backup limitations and to make sure it is safe and backed up.
Bactopus eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Microsoft 365 data including, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 Groups, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams so that your data is always Hyper-Available and Protected. Bactopus stores and protects your data on Azure so that you can easily access and recover exactly what you want, whenever you want, the way you want.
Bactopus offer you an unlimited storage and unlimited retention for all your backup data. This Backed up Data is on Microsoft Azure Subscription under the Azure AD Tenant owned by the client or under a new Azure AD Tenant.
-Your data can grow for tens of Terabytes and will be retained forever as long as you’re subscribing to Bactopus.
- You can download, export and backup data indefinitely without worrying for paying for bandwidth or limiting the Bandwidth for your Actions.
- You only pay per user, No hidden costs. All your SharePoint & Teams data will be backed up without extra licensing.
- Our Platform is hosted on Azure with High Availability Infrastructure and meets the SLA provided by Microsoft Azure Services
- Bactopus will reduce the time spent on managing the backup and the restore operations compared with other backup systems.
- Reduce the time and effort needed to find and restore email data using e-Discovery with complete control for compliance & legal requirements.
- Quickly restore individual Microsoft 365 items and files with industry-leading recovery flexibility with more than 35 restore options available.
- Restore, Search, Save Results and Export at any time without worrying about servers performance using segregated Repositories, Backup jobs and Restore operations.
- Data can be hosted in your existing Azure AD Tenant or new Tenant owned by you.
Sign in with the application seamlessly. No extra password to manage and secure access to Bactopus by using your Azure AD MFA
- Audit each operation and monitor the access of your Administrators with delegated administration and customized Roles and Permissions
- Protect your backup from unauthorized access by using multiple level of encryption (API SSL Encryption, Azure Storage Encryption and Data at Rest Encryption with customer defined Key)
Protect your Microsoft 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps and protect against data loss scenarios that are not covered by Microsoft.
As the first and only Veeam Platinum Partner in the middle east and Saudi Arabia, we are happy to introduce to you our solutions that would make a difference for your organization.
Hoping to do more and create better opportunities to keep your data safe and sound with our new solution.
Are you ready to see more?
Microsoft does not provide a native data protection service with Microsoft 365®, Bactopus® Does