We seek an Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will thoroughly know accounting procedures and sound judgment.
- Perform and control the entire audit cycle, including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with the direct manager and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 4 years of experience in Field.
Other knowledge, Additional Competencies:
- Working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Great attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Saudi nationality is preferred.