With more than 150 new features and enhancements – including modern NAS support, Multi-VM Instant Recovery and heightened ransomware protection – Veeam Availability Suite v10 includes data protection capabilities that increase availability, portability, and extensibility for Cloud Data Management.
The recent announcement of the general availability of NEW Veeam Availability Suite™ v10 has been full of great surprises, ushering in the next generation of data protection capabilities that increase data availability, portability, and extensibility.
The product now delivers modern file data protection for Networked Attached Storage (NAS), Multi-VM Instant Recovery™ to automate disaster recovery (DR) and greatly enhanced ransomware protection. With greater platform extensibility, data mining through APIs, and more than 150 major enhancements, Veeam has launched the industry’s most robust solution for complete data management and protection for hybrid-cloud environments.
“v10 is the biggest release in the history of Veeam, and the enhancements we’ve made take data protection to the next level, creating the simplest, most flexible, and most reliable solution for hybrid-cloud environments,” said Danny Allan, chief technology officer and senior vice president of product strategy at Veeam.
Veeam Availability Suite v10 protects modern workloads at scale with broader backup capabilities, achieves increased security via immutable backups with S3 Object Lock, and empowers deeper ecosystem API integration options, enabling organizations to save time, reduce costs and exceed recovery objectives.
Veeam Availability Suite v10 extends Veeam’s leadership in comprehensive Cloud Data Management, providing advanced protection for any application, any data, across any cloud. V10 delivers new capabilities that bring simplicity, flexibility and reliability, enabling businesses to achieve the following:
• Modernize and simplify the protection of large file shares and file servers with powerful NAS backup.
• Keep business running with the next-generation Instant Recovery engine, and Multi-VM Instant Recovery for disaster recovery from massive datacenter outages.
• Simplify off-site backup and get 100% bulletproof protection from ransomware and insider threats with enhanced S3 object storage integration and immutable backups.
• Reuse backup data to find new insights and put backups to work with greater platform extensibility and simplified third-party data analysis software integration with the NEW Veeam Data Integration API.
• Broader platform and ecosystem support including new, advanced capabilities for Linux, HPE Primera and HPE StoreOnce, Nutanix AHV, PostgreSQL, MySQL and more.
Want a free trial?
Ctelecoms is a Gold-certified Veeam partner in Saudi Arabia. We provide an extensive array of Veeam Availability Solutions, including Veeam Availability Suite. For a free trial of this product, get in touch with Ctelecoms today!