What is Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)?
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is a comprehensive cloud solution designed to manage and protect users and data. Enterprise Mobility + Security combines Microsoft’s most powerful standalone solutions in a cost-effective suite to protect corporate assets anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Key Components of Microsoft EMS
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium – set a secure single sign-on to cloud and on-premises apps, activate multi-factor authentication, take advantage of advanced security reporting, and more.
- Microsoft Intune – obtain mobile and app management to protect corporate applications and data on any device.
- Microsoft Azure Rights Management – protect your organization’s sensitive information from unauthorized access and control how this information is used and shared.
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics – identify suspicious activities and abnormal behavior in on-premises networks, detect malicious attacks, and get real-time alerts for security risks.
Seamless integration with Windows 10, Azure and Office 365
The Office 365 suite
is a group of cloud-based services and software subscriptions designed to increase productivity and lower licensing costs for organizations of all sizes. Office 365 and EMS are complementary suites of services and share many of the same architectural features. With Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security, you can extend and build onto your Office 365 capabilities to securely deliver your Office mobile apps as well as your broader portfolio of cloud-based or cloud-aware applications.
Microsoft EMS helps execute on your end-user management strategy by delivering three fundamental capabilities:
- Secure, streamlined access to all the corporate resources.
- Advanced security that can anticipate, detect, and respond to threats as they emerge.
- Managed mobility to empower users to do more on their devices, while safeguarding organizational assets.
For many organizations in Saudi Arabia, Ctelecoms believes that deploying Office 365 is a critical step toward digital transformation. Whether you have Windows 10, Azure or Office 365, Microsoft EMS is your opportunity to deliver additional end-user productivity, collaboration, and protection by enabling secure access, seamless mobile management, and advanced security features.