2018/11/21 Microsoft Cloud Solutions 1261 visit(s)
Yes, and it’s as easy as sharing a link. With one click, anyone can join your online meeting, from any device – all via Skype for Business. You can choose to meet right away, or schedule from Outlook for later. The meeting URL is personalized just for you.
Skype for Business provides Powerful collaboration tools for real-time input, enabling you to:
• Make an unlimited number of Skype calls than can include more than two people.
• Instantly send files or information by phone or any other device.
• Expertly manage your online meetings with advanced calling options, like muting one or all participants and transferring presenter control.
• Record meetings, share your screen, and annotate PowerPoint for real-time collaboration with up to 250 people.
• Present with interactive tools, using whiteboard, polls, annotation, highlighting, and laser pointer.
• Draft, draw and edit together like being in the same room.
• Provide clients with a Skype button, allowing them to contact you and letting them know when you are available to talk, and more.
• Get an overview of upcoming meetings.
• View and adjust the details for a particular meeting.
• Delete an upcoming meeting.
• Send and receive invitations to join a meeting.
• Mute all or some individual attendees
• Block any person’s video
• Customize permissions to allow presenters to act as participants, and more…
Stay in touch and keep your business going! Make your free Skype calls today and every day.
Get Started with Skype for Business now!