2020/09/02 IT & Cyber-Security Solutions 568 visit(s)
In these unprecedented times where many more of your workers are remote, and as malware becomes more evasive, traditional antivirus falls short in protecting your endpoints. It’s clear that protecting your workers and defending against breaches today requires modern defenses and technology that creates visibility, automates and simplifies your security operations.
Cisco AMP for Endpoints makes it easy to establish protection, detection, response, and user access coverage to defend against every threat to your endpoints. Integrated with the Cisco SecureX platform, endpoint events are enriched with actionable insights generated from either Cisco solutions or 3rd party solutions to accelerate threat detection and response.
Cisco brings EPP and EDR capabilities together for a unified and more complete solution, called Cisco® Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints.
• Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) delivers next generation antivirus that stops today’s complex attacks.
• Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) offers more advanced capabilities like detecting and investigating security incidents, and the ability to remediate endpoints quickly.
AMP for Endpoints leverages multiple protection engines fueled by Cisco Talos threat intelligence to block threats before compromise. Together with SecureX you gain better visibility and automation across an expanded set of security telemetry beyond your endpoints so you can respond to threats completely with security that works together. For organizations that want to add an active, managed threat hunting practice to their environment, AMP for Endpoints now offers SecureX Threat Hunting. Powered by Cisco and an elite threat hunting team, your organization will receive high-fidelity alerts with recommendations delivered directly into the management console.
Cisco AMP for Endpoints offers cloud-delivered Endpoint Protection and advanced Endpoint
We stop breaches and block malware, then rapidly detect, contain, and remediate advanced threats that evade front-line defenses.
• Prevent: bBlock known malware automatically leveraging the best global threat intelligence and enforce Zero Trust by blocking risky endpoints from gaining access to applications.
• Detect: Run complex queries and advanced investigations across all endpoints, and continuously monitor all file activity to detect stealthy malware.
• Respond: Rapidly contain the attack by isolating an infected endpoint and remediating malware across PCs, Macs, Linux, servers, and mobile devices (Android and iOS).
Powered by Cisco Talos, AMP for Endpoints blocks more threats than any other security provider. See a threat once and block it everywhere. Know everything. About every endpoint. Simplify security investigations with advanced EDR and a broader context on endpoint, web, email, and network data. Respond completely. With security that works together. Automate threat responses with one-click isolation of an infected host. Get broader control beyond just the endpoint. Get started today!