What is WiFi?
WiFi stands for “Wireless Fidelity”, and it is a wireless networking technology that provides Internet connectivity via radio waves and a wireless adapter that transmits data to the router. Once a WiFi is configured, it provides an Internet connection to all connected devices in areas where WiFi is accessible.
10 Benefits of WiFi
1. Access the Internet anywhere
2. Easy and seamless communication
4. Simple set-up
5. Network security
7. Free or super cheap VoIP (voice over Internet protocol)
8. Increased mobility
9. Scalability and enhanced productivity
10. Health and safety as there are no access wires laying around that may result in someone tripping over them.
We offer a full WiFi solution/set-up with enhanced security and super good quality all there to meet your business requirements!
Feel free to contact us for some awesome deals!